How to make herb tea:
1. Empty a packet of herbs into a large saucepan. Add enough cold water to cover the herbs to a depth of about 2 inches.
2. Soak the herbs for 30 minutes.
3. Bring the herbs to boil then simmer for 50 minutes.
4. Strain the liquid and discard the herbs. Drink half the tea in the morning and half in the evening after your meal
5. The tea can be reheated before drinking if you wish. The tea may also be sweetened to taste using sugar or honey.
Services & fees:
Consultation – free.
Acupuncture – ￡35 per session.
Herbal medicine – ￡35 per week.
Reflexology – ￡30 per session.
Massage – ￡28 per session.
For other herbal products and services such as home visits, please ask for details. Discounts for courses of treatment are also available.
How to find us :
We’re just a few minutes’ walk from Mortlake overground station if you come by train. If you come by bus, you’ll need numbers 33, 337 or 379, 485. You can park at Sheen Centre car park if you come by car.
If you want the best for your body and mind, please phone us on 020 8878 8438.
Open Hours :
Monday to Saturday: 9:30 am to 7:30pm